The EP has an overriding call to awareness, to face our fears, and a reminder to travel in a direction that serves us and the planet in a holistic manner.
Each song on the EP is immersed in story and its own theme:
1. Weight in the Water speaks of the healing powers of water, nature and relationships.
2. Stumbling Block is a call to action to address the things which keep tripping us up it uses fishing knots to tell a story.
3. ‘All we Need’ confirms the underlying simplicity of life, savouring your experience, and making way for a new generation to express themselves.
4. Through the Wind uses various natural archetypes to paint a story, trees for trust because they are rooted. Flowers to represent hope, the garden its self as a place of love and connectedness but with thorns that can get you stuck.
5. ‘By the Way’ again reminding us not to get caught up or fall behind.
Get the CD, digitally download, or stream from Bandcamp, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, iTunes, Google Play, and loads more.